Ownership Of Materials
The information contained in this Web site is copyrighted and may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without the prior written permission of Universal Contract Balancing. The images from this Web site may not be reproduced in any form without the prior written consent of Universal Contract Balancing.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on this Web site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Universal Contract Balancing therefore disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to this Web site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Links are not endorsements
This Web site contains links to third party Web sites. Universal Contract Balancing is not responsible for the content of those Web sites. Any link is provided solely for your convenience and is not an endorsement of the Web site(s) or the products or services provided there.
Linking to our site
You may link to the home page of this Web site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the reputation of Universal Contract Balancing or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on the part of Universal Contract Balancing where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
This Web site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Web site other than the home page. Universal Contract Balancing reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on this Web site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
The material displayed on this Web site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, Universal Contract Balancing Limited, other members of its group of companies and third parties connected to it hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with this Web site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the site, any Web sites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect Universal Contract Balancing Limited’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or its liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
This Web site has been published under common industry standards to function with existing commonly-used Web browsers, but will not be guaranteed to function with the same degree of workability in ALL existing Web browsers, or future versions of existing Web browsers. This Web site has been designed for optimal viewing in Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8 as this is the dominant browser used on the internet at the time of publication.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We process any information you provide so that we may contact you if necessary. The information is only used by us and will not be disclosed to other individuals or organisations, and all processing is done in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other applicable legislation. By using this Web site, you consent to such processing.
Viruses and hacking
You must not misuse this Web site by knowingly introducing viruses or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Web site, the server on which it is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Web site. You must not attack this Web site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Universal Contract Balancing will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this Web site will cease immediately.
Universal Contract Balancing will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Web site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
What are cookies?
- ‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website.
- Tracking/user analysis cookies. This allows us to see how many people are visiting this site and uses a third party service (such as Google Analytics and Quantcast) to do so.
- Feedback form. This allows us to check that it is a real person submitting the form via the appropriate Web page and not from an script located on a different domain. This is an alternative to Captcha images.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser, but please be aware that it may negatively affect your experience of this site. Cookies can be removed or declined by changing your web browser settings. For more information please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.